Mini Haul!

21:55:00


What's more exciting than a haul! These few items are the one I bought last week, but if I'd listened to myself, I would have bought more than that! But hey! I now have an apartment and other bills to pay! 

So here's my loot:


A few years ago, I wrote a post about rose scented products, saying that the scent wa growing on me. And I still like it, I think it is elegant and fresh. That's why I got this hand cream. I've never really tried Roger & Gallet before, appart from their soaps. I hope it's going to be on parr with the L'Occitane one, which are my favourites! It has shea butter in, just as the L'Occitane's so there is good hope!


I remember when I was in university, I really liked the look of vanilla eyeshadow on dark brown eyes, completed with black eyeliner. When I saw Paris Beach, I remembered that, and decided to try it again, more than 10 years later!


I wanted a new nail polish and I hesitated between this one and a colour from the Vernis à L'huile collection, but then I wasn't sure if I had it or not, so I decided to go with the safe option, knowing I didn't own Greycian Goddess yet. I'll probably try it tomorrow, as I have an interview. Fingers crossed!


I already tried this one on Sunday and I like it! It's a bold pop of pink and perfect for a classy  yet simple makeup. 

Have you picked up anything interesting lately? Some essentials that I should try?
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook