Apartment Snippets

14:54:00


Well hello there! 

I moved into my new apartment about 3 weeks ago, and even though we cannot change the walls paint right now (too cold for that), the place is becoming quickly homey.

As I said, I'm not quite settled the way I want to do a full apartment tour yet, but I wanted to share with you some pictures of the things I like around here. Enjoy!


The sofa is from Meubles Belisle and we bought it at Accent Meubles in the city next to ours. The throw is a garage sale find from last summer, and it has hearts on it.


My slippers are from Jean Coutu!


The frame is from Wal-Mart, with yet a picture to put in, the vase/urn was from my boyfriend's work and the socks are from Bizou.


Earrings are from Bizou and the rest is from Winners.










I love vintage-style glass yogourt pots. 


A green onion that I put in the water to grow it back. It works pretty well!

Hope you enjoyed the mini tour!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook