Valentine Makeup Look (Using Drugstore Products)

18:36:00


Valentine's Day is tomorrow and we probably all want to look our best for this!

I came up with this fresh faced makeup look yesterday, and I think it will be pperfect for the occasion! It's easy to recreate and the products used are all (except one) from the drugstore (Canadian and UK).

Products used
Products I used:

 



Oh, by the way, Marcelle now has a 20% off sale on their website! :)

I hope you'll have a good time tomorrow with your loved one(s)! If you're single, don't fret about it, it'll soon be over. Just have fun!

What are your plans for V day?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh you really are so pretty. I love that Maybelline lip colour I am going to have to try this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Lisa-Jane! Let me know if you try the gloss!

      Delete
  2. Très joli ce look, j'adore! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook