August Empties

13:45:00

Hi there!

Today I am back with my August empties! I'm still working at finishing some products before beginning some others!


Nair Hair Remover Tough Hair Formula: Even though I have an epilator, I still like to use hair removal cream once in a while. They all stink, but this one was ok and it removed the hair properly.

Repurchase: Yes.

Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation in 24: This was an old sample I got. I know my opinion on it won't be as useful, but I thought it was an ok foundation.

Repurchase: No, I prefer less sticky foundation, such as Bourjois Healthy Mix

Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 5.5:
I really liked this foundation at first. It has a good coverage, and light-reflecting particules. The only thing I didn't like is that is was a little sticky.

Repurchase: No

Armani Blushing Fabric in 1: This is a nice product! Unfortunately, my sample dried quickly, so i had to make do with a not-so liquid blusher. A little goes a long way, and it's easy to apply.

Repurchase: No, as it's too expensive.

Olay Total Effect Wake Up Wonder: I had another on e of those in my July empties.

Repurchase: Yes, but it's a little bit pricey.

Lise Watier Desirable Perfume: This is from a Canadian brand. I just finished this sample, but I already have the full-size bottle. This perfume is for young women, and it marries fruity and floral notes.

Repurchase: Yes

Cien Shampoo for Daily Use: I bought this from Lidl. I featured it in my June Favorites. Until the end, my boyfriedn paid me compliments when I used it.

Repurchase: Yes

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo: I have to say I'm not the biggest Aussie fan. I have tried the 3 Minute Miracle last year, and I can't see what the fuss was about. The same applies to this shampoo. It is ok. Not good, nor bad.

Repurchase: No.

Dove Intensive Repair Conditionner: I love Dove products! This one is not my favourite, but it's good. Smells like that particular Dove smell, and is creamy, which is good to help untangled my hair.

Repurchase: Yes

I Love... Strawberry Face Mask:
This smells like Daiquiri. It's not one of my favourite mask, but at least it's one of those that hardens.

Repurchase: No.

Have you got a few empties in August?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Encore beaucoup de empties ce mois-ci Steph, yey! The masque I Love... doit sentir troooop bon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut Gaby! Oui, le masque sent comme un Daiquiri aux fraises, un peu alcoolisé!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for empties!:D

    The strawberry face mask sounds yummy!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    Freeman Beauty Blogger Kit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie! Yes, I didn't have a lot of empties for September though, so I will include them in the October post!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook