October Empties

16:31:00


And here we have another month of empty products! As usual, I have a lot of soap bars, and a few other things!

Yves Rocher Jardins Du Monde Grapefruit from Florida Shower Gel: I love Yves Rocher Shower Gels. They have a good variety of scents and they're good products. I loved the scent of this one for summer.

Klorane Dry Shampoo: This is my favourite dry shampoo, along with the Colab ones. This was a sample size, but I also get the full size sometimes, when they have a promo on them. They are quite expensive, at around 12-15$. Right now I have a few Colab bottles, but would repurchase this at some point.

V05 Hot Oil Hair Treatment: Found this in my stash and decided to use it as my bleached hair was dull. I used to love this product a lot, but it seems that on my bleached hair I didn't see the results for 1 use, but when I had long hair it helped with knots.


Eyeko Hydrogel Eye Patch: I always feel weird with those gel patch things. It always seems that the product is left in the sachet more than on the patch. Those seem to be discontinued.


Amie Skincare Spring Clean Mask: I loved this mask, it feels fresh and if you have oily skin you know the bliss after a refreshing mask! It also smells really nicely of lime. The only thing I'm not fond of is the buttery texture, which feels weird for a make.

Giorgio Armani Si: Loved this perfume sample, I considered buying the full size when I was in Quebec City, but then I spent too much so I decided against. Might be purchasing at some point in the future.

So I finished 15 products, which is good!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook