Klorane and Avene Breakfast Event

09:01:00


Last Wednesday, I was invited for my first blogger event! Well, I have been to some product launches before, but not as a blogger. I didn't really know what to expect, except maybe that it would be similar to the other events I have been to.

I went to the Charlotte Street Hotel to meet the Klorane and Avène ladies. I feel that those brands are more known in the French speaking countries, and being from Québec, I kinda knew them without really knowing them, if that makes sense... Klorane was celebrating a new UK point of sale, Jonh Lewis, as well as launching two French favourites into the British market, the Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion/Wipes with Cornflower.


Since I was one of the first ones there, I got to have my own "guide" of the products, Marie. Marie is kind of the French equivalent of Kate Moss. Even though I think she was prettier! Marie took me through the different ranges of both brands. Being French, she has known the brands since childhood and was talking about her favourites and her own tips.

I left with a few products to try: Klorane Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover (100 ml),Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oatmeal (150 ml), Avene Thermal Water Spray (150 ml).

I will keep you posted on what I think of them.


The event was informative and of course the breakfast was yummy!

For more info, visit: Klorane and Avène.

Thank you to all the ladies who organised the event!

Have you tried any of those brands' products? What do you think of them?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh wow that looked like a lot of fun :) and the breakfast well that just looks yummy haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome! I love the makeup bag, and I'm very interested to hear what the dry shampoo is like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Adrienne: I had a good time, indeed! It's different having someone knowledgeable talking you through the products than reading them in magazines or blogs! It's more lively!

    @Bailey: I know you like your dry shampoos! I will let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avant, je ne jurais que par le démaquillant d'Avène mais il coûte assez cher! Tu me diras ce que tu penses du shampooing sec (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gaby! Oui, moi aussi j'ai des gouts dispendieux des fois haha! Mais ca depend toujours des budgets et priorites j'imagine :) Il me semble que le shampooing sec est le produit qui intrigue le plus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun event, I would love to try Avène products in the future.:D

    Thanks for the pictures!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    Freeman Beauty Blogger Kit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try Avene! especially the 'Eau Thermale Cleanance Gel' :) The breakfast sounds lovely ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Marie: Thank you, it was nice to be invited. You should check out Boots, I know they have some Avene products :)

    @ Beaut-ings & Beyond: I just got that Cleanance Gel! I haven't got time to try it yet, but I will try to do a review soon, so I will let you know how it is!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook