Currently in my Makeup Bag

11:44:00


I don't think I ever did a post like this, but I thought it would be a nice idea to show you the products I'm currently using. As you will tell I like pink!

This has been my favourite this winter. The polish apply well and the colour is glossy. It doesn't last that long though, but nothing does as I work with cash register and dishes all day. :(

I like its dusty rose colour, and the formula is creamy. A good pinky neutral lipstick!

This is not my favourite, but then again my favourite has been discontinued. It is ok, it applies well, but does not last long. 

This is my seconde favourite colour. I will probably wear it more during springtime and summer though! Isn't the name if this colour lovely?

A nice mascara, the wand is not too big so I don't poke my eyes everytime I apply this. 

A cream blush that comes in a tube, it is handy when I'm on the go and don't want to carry my brushes with me. The colour is intense though, and a little goes a long way if you don't want to look like a clown!

I wear a lot of pink eyeshadow so this primer is the perfect colour as my base. I can also use it on its own.

I'm almost finished with this one, but I'll probably buy another one at some point. Apparently it's the best selling mascara in the world! 

If you want a little coverage and a natural finish, this product is for you. If you need more coverage, I wouldn't suggest this, as it will not hide your blemishes. 

Jouviance is probably my favourite makeup brand. I've tried almost all their lip products, but I have to say it took a while before I tested the eye shadow. And they don't disappoint. I got the elegance duo as it seemed to me to be the most original color in the offering and I love pink eyeshadows.

When I want something a little more neutral, I go for this one. When I was younger, I used to put a similar colour on my eyelids and I like the look of it. It really makes brown eyes pop ;)

Was is currently in your makeup bag? Any similar products than mine?
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook