Things I Like about my boyfriend

12:00:00



Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I just wanted to share the love today by writing a few things I like about my love, Michaël.

His brown eyes. Oh I'm melting. :)
He is curious, interested about many things such as music, astronomy, politics, etc.
His tattoos. I'm not a tattoo whore, but he has many and it suits him.
His teeth. That was one of the first things I noticed about him.
He brings me coffee (or soup or chocolate milk) to work.
He likes to join my parents and I for brunch at Tim's on Sundays.
He makes me feel intelligent.
He is sensitive, even though he looks like a bad boy hehe.
His laugh.
How he is with his parents' dog, Cassie.

Je t'aime chéri. 💕





EnregistrerEnregistrer

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook