Cup of Coffee

10:38:00


Good morning!

I hope you're all having a good one. I do! 

I did some admin work, took some pictures for my little ol' blog and did some cleaning. All before 10am!

As I was renaming this picture, the song that came up on YouTube was Coffee Lover by Boubou. It was so appropriate!

Our apartment is coming together pretty well, we put the duvet and the duvet cover this weekend and the bedroom has a fresh new feel! :)

I also received the desk that I bought from our local office supply store, so I will be more motivated to write posts and also probably start an online class!

Grab a coffee and have a good day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook