Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

14:58:00


So last week while on Holiday Claire from PinkChickClaire nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you Claire. Now that I am back in th comfort of my home (read decent Internet connection and my computer, here is my post about it! Enjoy!

The Rules...
Thank the blogger who nominated you (thanks Claire!)
Put the logo on your blog
Answer 10 questions set for you by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 10 bloggers
Set 10 new questions for your nominees to answer

Simple!

The Questions....

Where do you like to shop for clothes?

Usually I like to thrift shop, but I also like Winners, and in London it's Primark and TK Maxx

What is your top blogging tip?

Try to be consistent with a blogging schedule. I try to post either 3-4 times a week. Before I did this about a year ago, it was just really a spur of the moment thing.

What are you most proud of in relation to your blog?

Along with being consistent, I've been really trying to up my game on the pic front the last year and I also like the fact that I learned everything by myself.

What Inspired you to start blogging?

The first time I saw something similar to blogging it was a JuicyStar07 video and I remember that doing the same would be fun. But because I didn't have proper camera equipment, I started the blog. It was left unattended for a few months and when I was in London with only guys to talk to, I decided to roll my sleeves and blog about girly stuff.

Where do you hope to see your blog in the future?

I guess we all have secretly this dream of being able to live with our blog. I know I would like to, and I still need to work on it. Otherwise, it would be could to do some fun collab with brands, like having my own products.

What's on your bucket list?

Owning my own house. I've been saving for it for a few years now. 

What are you favourite TV shows at the moment?

The regular season has not yet started here, but I can't wait to watch Unité 9 (it's a drama about a female prison). I also like shows like Criminal Minds.

What's your favourite memory?

It's hard to say. Right now what comes to mind is probably the most magical memory I have, I was wandering in a neighbourhood in London we didn't know well my ex-boyfriend and I when suddenly it started snowing and from a church basement was coming "Everybody Hurts" from REM. I was thinking of the couples that were slow dancing there and for me this song is a positive one, even though the lyrics are sad.

I'm not going to nominate 10 bloggers, but here are the ones I'd like to read from: Julie from Makeup Passion Beauté, Gaby from Gaby's Beauty Blog, Véronique from Miss Vay, Courtney from La Belle Sirene and Anik from Les Verdicts d'Anik.

And the questions:

What are your favourite bloggers and Youtubers?
What's your first makeup memory?
Are you excited about Fall, and why?
Any Fall trend you will follow this year?
Lipstick, foundation or eyeshadows?
Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Any Instagrammers we should follow?
What's your favourite dessert?
What is your favourite makeup brand?
What is yor favourite beauty brand?

Looking forward to read your answers!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook