August Empties

12:50:00

 

Hey I'm back home! Home Sweet Home!

The last few days in London were quite hectic and I had to leave in a hurry. Resulting in me leaving stuff behind such as a sweater, iPhone cable and gifts. Grrrr!!!!


August empties are not that exciting, I will admit. They are mainly samples and travel sized items I used up while on holidays.

Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo, Strength Reconstructing Butter and Conditioner: I really loved those samples, they left my hair manageable and soft. 

Urban Veda Turmeric + Botanics Daily Radiance Face Wash: It is a good cleanser, it doesn't contain any SLS or parabens, but the scent is just too overpowering that I couldn't go through a full size of it.

Lush Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser: Because of the size of the sample, I only used it for my face. It didn't break me out, I like it, the only thing though is that it has a paste consistency and while scooping it you either drop some or put water in the pot which then makes the product melt.

Lush Angel Delight Soap: This was my second Angel Delight, I really like it, it smells fruity and sweet, just like I love!

Benefit They're Real Mascara: Probably this one doesn't need any intro. I liked it, not sure if I would fork that amount of money for a mascara. Maybe as a treat.

Vichy 24h Anti-Perspirant Treatment: My mum got me this, it is an ok deodorant. I don't think it is an anti-perspirant though as there was a period I would sweat like crazy and this didn't do much. For the price range I would prefer the Biotherm one.
So that makes 17 items to chuck away.

I'm telling you now, I bought loads in London so you might see that in the next few posts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook