Summer Bold Crayons!

22:12:00


I love bold colours! I've always had and I'm glad they're on trend and that people are finally getting to terms with them.

I also love lip crayons. They're quite the thing as well at the moment, and rightly so. They are easy to apply (which is handy when you draw with punchy colours!) and they last a good amount of time.

Left to right: Showy, Mai Tai, I Want Candy, Bazooka Pink, Audacious
 I rounded up for you my favourite for this Summer:

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious: This is probably as orange as it gets. If you're into orange at the moment and that you are daring, this one would be for you! All Revlon Colorbust Balms collection are good, and they all have the same minty scent, which I don't really like but I know most people do. ($8.99)

Annabelle TwistUp in Bazooka Pink: This is a bluish pink that reminds me of MAC Saint-Germain. I don't own that shade so I cannot really compare but Bazooka Pink seems pinker. I think it would look stunning on a dark skin, but I know many pale girls like Saint-Germain so could look well on them too. ($9.95)

Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in I Want Candy: Such a playful name! If you lived in the 80's you will probably have the song stuck in your head by now hahaha! I was wearing this one today and got many compliments. It looks good on brunettes! ($6.99)

Annabelle TwistUp in Mai Tai: An orangy red, the summer version for the Parisian chic! Would look good with a stripy top for a French je ne sais quoi. ($9.95)

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Showy: Another Revlon Matte balm. This one is the less bold of the bunch. It is a berry pink, but the matte finish gives it an edgy look. ($8.99)

Left to right: Showy, Mai Tai, I Want Candy, Bazooka Pink, Audacious
Do you love the bold lip trend? What is your favourite bright shade?

Pssst! You might want to read my How to Rock Coral Lips post!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Bailey_AlltheWords11 June 2014 at 23:31

    I LOVE lip crayons! Still haven't tried the Annabelle ones but that shade is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they're great! hey are tinier than the chunky ones, so the application is more precise!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook