Best of the Web

20:29:00


From this week on, I decided to share the love on what I have found on the Internet. This feature is going to be a mix of everything from recipes, beauty to DYI. So let's get started!

Yesterday I talked about Eirin Kristiansen's blog.  Today I would like to share one of her really simple breakfast recipe, the Oatmeal Rolls. I have tried it earlier this week with strawberry jam at it was tasty! The blog is in Norwegian but you can translate it, that's what I did ;)

If you like dogs, then you'll like Stephanie Sterjovski's feature on her dog Bandit is the one you want to read! Such a beautiful dog that funnily matches her bedspread hahaha!

Happy birthday Claire! She is showing us what she received on her Birthday Haul post.

For those gals across the pond, The Body Shop UK is havving a sale for Up to 50% off Sale items (+ 40% off core & sale products). If you live in the UK and love the Body Shop, it's time to stock up!

Yes and Yes is a blog that I started following a few weeks ago, and it's like a well-being blog. They have a nice freebie section and you also receive some when you opt-in for their email subscription.

If you have any recommendations for me, please let me know if the comments section, because maybe it'll be part of next week's post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook