Liebster Award

20:27:00


I have been nominated by Courtney, a fellow Canadian from La Belle Sirene for a Liebster Award. Thank you Courtney!

The Rules: 

- thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.

- answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.

- provide 11 random facts about yourself.

- nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.

- create a new list of 11 questions for the blogger to answer

- list these rules in your post.
- let the bloggers know that you have nominated them



Cat or Dog?

Dog!

Whats your favourite season and why?

I love Spring because the sun is there but it's not too hot.

Hair or Makeup?
Makeup, I usually let my hair down and don't do much with it.

What is your motto?
The universe has my back.

What is a life lesson you have learned?
I've learned that it's useless to worry about things because everything gets ok after a while. I'm a big worrier and when I'm in stressfull situations (like when I'm moving), things turn out ok.

What would you be doing if you weren't blogging?
I would probably read blogs.

Morning or Night?

A few years ago I would've said morning but now I'm not a morning persone anymore.

If you could visit one place, where would you go?
It's tough because I've visited a few already and I would like to go about anywhere. Probably in Denmark.

Favourite place to shop?
Charity shops

Last book you read?
The Seven Habits of Higly Effective People. But it took me forever to read it, it's kinda complicated for a self-help book.

Why do you blog?
I like to be able to babble about things that might not interrest my relatives and IRL friends. People that read my blog usually have  the same interrest so if I ramble about a lipstick or my skin issues, they do not get bored! Or I hope so. :)

11 Random Facts About Me

  • I'm a Gemini and have difficulty to make up my mind when I have too much choices.
  • My first job was at my local newspaper as a journalist.
  • I'm always talking to myself in my head.
  • I've lived in many big cities around the world: Montréal, Vancouver, Québec City, Brussels and London.
  • I now live in a village (big difference!)
  • I overcame depression.
  • I just bough a hyacinth plant.
  • When I feel like coocooning, I read either Agatha Christie's, Bridget Jones or Tintin.
  • I'm always decorating my future home in my head, and sometimes I cannot decide of the colour schemes #firstworldproblems
  • I have once met David Suchet (AKA Hercule Poirot) and I was starstruck. He's such a sweet man!
  • Even though I'm 30, I still get ID'ed when I buy alcohol or scratch cards. When I have to buy cigarettes for my dad (which I hate, because I hate those things!) I don't get ID'ed...

And for my questions to the taggees:
  1. What are you most excited for about Spring?
  2. Do you still get chocolate at Easter?
  3. What is your favourite flower?
  4. What is your favourite movie?
  5. What was your favourite subject in elementary or high school?
  6. Tea or coffee?
  7. What language(s) do you speak?
  8. What is your favourite blog(s)?
  9. Do you have any special plans for this week?
  10. What's your favourite drink?
  11. HAve you ever had an all-highter?
I'm not going to tag anyone in particular as I have just did in this Liebster Award post. But if you would like to do it, please come back to comment the link below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook