Butterfly Scarf Hanger

20:24:00

 

It seems I cannot see a nice scarf without buying it. I simply have no willpower! Over the years, I have gathered a good amount of them and needed a way to organise them.

I was looking for a storage solution for my scarves for a little while. I was storing them in a fabric shopper bag, but I thought it was bulky.

I then saw Amy Antoinette's Komplement Hanger and thought this was a neat idea to store mine. But Ikea is pretty far from here and I don't like to order from them online as they never ship the things I am interrested in!



So yesterday I went shopping in New Brunswick and I found this one at Wal-Mart. They sell those as Christmas gifts, wrapped and everything. I was a little reticent about buying it as there was no display. I took the risk anyway.

This retails for $10 at Wal-Mart, but I later found out that the Supertore also has it, for $8. It can hold 14 scarves and shawls. It comes in three colours; grey, pink and teal green. I opted for the pink one. It was a tough one as I'm also really into grey at the moment, I think it is elegant.


I was afraid that there would be some naughty plastic bits around the edges that could tear the threads of my scarves, but luckily no! It is perfectly smooth and the scarves glide well. I'm glad I found this one. I'm still eyeing the Ikea one, as it holds twice the amount of scarves and is way cheaper. Anyway, I have so much scarves that I can use a fe of them!

How do you organise and store your scarves? Do you hoard them like I do?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I hate Ikea's shipping policies (really their 'just don't ship anything I like' policies!) but that is too cute! I have one that is shaped like a purse, but it looks like yours holds more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thats so lovely I want one now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa-Jane! You should check at Asda, it's the UK equivalent of Wal-Mart :0

      Delete
  3. Mignon!! ♥

    Mes foulards sont en tas pas organisé du tout :(

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook