Beauty Blogger Tag ♥

22:35:00

It's been a while since my last tag, and I just read this one on The Brunette Diaries. So I'm giving it a go!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? 

It is wavy.

2. What is your natural hair color? 

Dark brown, I rarely dye it. Last time was about 7 years ago.


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? 

I don't dye my hair.

4. How often do you wash your hair? 

Twice a week.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it? 

Yes, I never do anything with them. I let them do the talking :)

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? 

I do my own.

7. How often to you change your nail polish? 

Every week, sometimes I like to let them "breath".

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer? 

Yes, whenever I feel like it!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup? 

About 10 minutes for a daily face, 15-20 if I go out.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

I do face (when I  put foundation on), eyes and lips.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? 

I''m a hoarder! 'Nuff said...

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes? 

I've never worn them, I have been blessed with Bambi eyelashes :)

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day? 

No, I try to let my face breathe as well.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?

No.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup? 

Yes, sometimes I got to work with a bare face.

16. How many high end products do you have? 

A few.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes? 

When I feel it needs it...

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed? 

I don't do OOTD posts, but it's on the day usually

19. How often do you change your handbag? 

Rarely, I hate changing bags, I always forget important things (phone, keys, etc.)

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep? 

Well, when I worked in London I woke up at 7.30 and would go to sleep at 10.30 but right now I don't have a regular schedule, so don't have a routine.

21. How often and when do you workout? 

Well, right now I have a physical job, so it depends howmy  tired I am when I get home. But in London with my office job, I would walk 2-3 times a week for 1 hour to 1.5 hour.

22. Left-handed or right-handed? 

Right-handed.

23. How tall are you? 

5ft 1ins

24. Do yow ou speak a foreign language? 

I speak French (mother tongue) and English, and a little Spanish.

25. How many pets do you have? 

At my parents', we have 1 dog, 4 horses and 7 cats (they're always pregnant!

26. How often are you on Blogger? 

I try to read a few blog post every day, but I rarely have the opportunity to update my blog daily.

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs? 

Yes, and I try to reply to everyone!

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? 


No

29. How did you come up with your blog name?

Bubu is my nickname, coming from one of my last names, and it's about everything girly!

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs? 

Canon Powershot SD750

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other) 

Right now it's whenever it needs to be done.

32. What is your favorite color? 

Pink and green

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?

Look

34. Do you swear? 

No, just when I imitate people.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day? 

It's 10.30 so I'm gonna read Glamour a bit and then sleep!

Please let me know if you do the tag, and link below!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ooooh j'aime ce tag, je vais essayer de le faire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, j'ai hate de voir! Je voulais te taggée, mais j'étais pas sure si tu l'avais fait ya pas long.

      Delete
  2. I like this tag. You don't swear much either ha ha x

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook