Garage Sale Accesories Bargains

13:07:00


Yep, garage sale season has started. The one I went to last weekend was a small one, with a mix of used and new stuff. I got the new stuff! I think the peope who were doing it owns a little boutique and were trying to get rid of the old stock.

I got everything there for 20$. The leather bag (from Tunisia) was 8$, the neckaces were 5, and the earrings 2$. Since I never think to buy necklaces, I'm glad I was able to find one for a song! The purple one is for my mum, and i'm keeping the green and coral one!

Let me know if you found anything good lately at a garage/car boot sale!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook