Recent Purchases

13:57:00


Hi all! Already July! Time flies by!

I spent last week in Quebec City with my firend Mel. It was really fun and distracted me from the visa situation. After almost 2 months, I am still waiting to hear from the sponsrship I need in order to apply for a visa. Grrrr!

Those are a few purchases I made recently. Not in Quebec City though, but here in Gaspésie. Everything I bought on sale or on promo.

Annabelle Le Gloss in Rose Reflex: This was on sale for $3.31. I wouldn't have looked at it really on regular price ($8.29) but for about a third of the price, I'm in!

Neostrata Oil Free Matifying Fluid: I saw this on Crystal Candy's blog and I had to get it! The only problem my skin still have is that it's oily, so anything that can help matifying it is a plus in my vanity! This is usually about $30, and i got it for around 20$ in Familiprix.

Vichy Purifying Foaming Water Radiance Revealer: I tried this a few years ago and liked it. I was waiting for it to go on sale before uying it. It was usally $19.89 and I got it for $11.99 in Jean Coutu.

Bella Bellissima brush: There were a few of their brushes on sale in Uniprix (all $2.79) but most of them seemed either too long, not dense enough, etc. I didn't have a fan brush yet, and I think it will be useful for highlighter.

Any bargains for you ladies?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Glad you had a great time in Quebec. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm glad you had a great time in Devon!

      Delete
    2. I love seeing things people have bought too x

      Delete
    3. I know you love shopping! I bought so many stuff today, not sure if I should blog about it, really too many things!

      Delete
  2. Je ne suis pas trop fan de ces glosses Annabelle mais c'est un bon prix que tu as trouvé! Je les trouve très chers aussi pour la qualité habituellement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J'avoue que 8$ le gloss, c'est beaucoup! Mais j'aime bien, pour 3$ ca vaut la peine!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following! I will check your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook