Quebec Haul part 2: Bath & Body Works

18:31:00

Ha!

I finally went to Bath & Body Works!

If you're like me and like to watch YouTubers, you probably heard a lot of good things about their Slatkin & Co candles! I knew I wouldn't be disappointed as I own a Project Art by NEST candle, which is made by the same company as Slatkin & Co and this was my favourite candle.

They had a sale on the evening I went, 25% off everything. Plus the candles were 2 for 30$, which is a good thing for me!

Anyway, here is what I got in BBW, and you guessed it, there are lots of candles! (I'm candle-obsessed, and you?)

Slatkin & Co Caribbean Escape candle

Before I headed to BBW, I checked out their website and Caribbean Escape struck me as one I wanted. Sure enough, when "live" in front of it, I like the smell. Melon and coconut, you can't go wrong with that!

Slatkin & Co Peach Bellini

Hmmm! Peach Bellinis are one of my favourite drinks; I had to get this one! It really does smell of ripe juicy peaches and sparkly bublly. Now my friend Mel really wants to try the drink!

Candle holder

I think this candle holder is elegant and will add a grown-up touch to my bedroom. I have to admit though that they are pretty much useless, except for their decorative property... This one was 12.50$.

Slatkin & Co Aloha Vanilla, Mango Beachwood, Spring and Malibu Smash mini-candles

Those were 2 for 5$. I bought 2 of them on the first day of my haul, and then another day I was browsing at the mal they gave me a 5$ off coupon to speLinknd on anything. So I bought two more!

Aloha Vanilla is a creamy vanilla. It doesn't smell like the fake vanilla smell you often get with candles.

Mango Beachwood is mango of course, but I also think it smells grassy and musky. Its actually cedrawood and pineapple!

Spring: lilac and grass after the rain! (Well, that's how I describe it, because it's apple blossom, daffodils and daisies.

Malibu Smash (couldn't find it on the website): coconut and rhum, just like the cocktail!


Fresh Picked Tangerine Hand Cream
: If you like oranges, this one is for you! It smells like creamsicles! (5$)

PocketBac BeeNice Honey Berry: (couldn't find a link) This one smells like honey with a hint of berries, honey is dominant here! This smells the whole day on your hands, even after a few washes, so better find a smell you really like!

PocketBac Caribbean Escape: Another great exotic scent! The PocketBac are 2$, but were half price.

Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
: They were giving these away in the mall on the first day I went to BBW. I like the smell of Cherry Blossom, but not real ones, as I am allergic! This is worth 5.50$

Liplicious Whipped Vanilla lipgloss: At 7.50$, I think it is an expensive lipgloss for a high street brand. They were on promo at buy 2 get one free, but I decided to get just one. This one smelle just like vanilla cupcakes. Yum!

What are your favourites from Bath & Body Works? Anything good that I missed?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. oh Peach Bellinis! Cette chandelle pourrait m'intéresser! Je n'ai jamais essayée leurs chandelles...Honte a moi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, elles sont pas données! Mais je crois qu'ils ont des promotions assez régulièrement (2 pour 1 ou qqc du genre), et ca vaut la peine de stocker a ce moment!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I've never been in a B&BW store, but I order online (way too much!) I just got a few candles today... The big ones burn great, but I've yet to have a mini one that did very well. Hopefully yours fare better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no? I haven't burned the mini ones yet. I know they also say that about Yankee candles!

      Delete
  3. J'entends beaucoup de bien à propos de Peach Bellini! La crème à main à la tangerine dois sentir trooooooooop beau! Ma senteur préférée du B&BW est Sweet Pea (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, Peach Bellini, j'avais pas entendu parlé d'la chandelle avant d'etre au magasin, mais depuis j'ai vu bcp de blogs la-dessus :) J'aime bien aussi le Sweet Pea en général :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Great post! I enjoyed reading this! :)
    Please check out my blog if you have time!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, everything you got is so nice. I wish we had a bath and body works in Ireland xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, I can't wait for it to be in London! in the meantime, I bought a lot to last me a while :)

      Delete
  6. Ahhhhh!!! I absolutely LOVE BBW!!! Those candles smell so delish. I purchased two during the Christmas season and they are still going strong and smelling good as ever. BBW in my area is having their semi-annual sale so the items are discounted even more now.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook