Tag Me Tag you

08:58:00

I have been tagged by Lisa-Jane from The Brunette Diaries to do the Tag Me-Tag You post. This tag has a few rules:

1) You must post 11 random things about yourself;
2) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post;
3) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer;
4) Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them;
5) No stuff about 'you're tagged if you're reading this' - legitimately tag people.

So first, the 11 random things:

  1. I don't have a middle name.
  2. But I have two last names, which can be annoying.
  3. I am proud to walk with my feet parallel to each other and not in a V shape like ducks (and some people).
  4. I like to mimic people.
  5. I buy too many candles.
  6. I lost 10 lbs in 12 weeks (and still counting)
  7. When I was a kid, my mum had to tie me to my chair to make me eat because I was hyperactive. (But don't think she's mean!)
  8. I have been wearing glasses since the age of 3.
  9. I like charity shopping!
  10. I have studied German in university for two semester.
  11. I studied in Berlin for two months.

And then, Lisa-Jane's questions:

1) If you were given £100 today and had to spend it tomorrow what you buy?

Probably a combination of clothes, shoes, beauty products and candles at TK Maxx. I'm always browsing there these days!

2) What is your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe and why is it your favourite?

My skull t-shirt, because it is cool and makes my belly look flat!

3) David Beckham, Jonathan Ross, Chico - snog marry avoid???

Pass! I never understand those question and the only one I know is Beckham. Actually make it Becham: snog and marry! Sorry Posh!

4) If you could donate money to only one charity what would it be?

Mira. It is a guide dog charity in Quebec and I like dogs and I think them helping blind people is so noble.

5) What is your favourite saying and why?

Tomorrow is another day. I try to live by it, but I'm struggling, i would love to be able to forget about things that annoy me.

6) Do you believe in UFOS'/aliens?

No. I find them boring.

7) What one thing would you change about yourself and what one thing do you love about yourself?

I would stop worrying for everything. I like the fact i can accomplish big things, like moving abroad. Even though it scares me, I'm proud of it!

8) Marmite - Love it or hate it?

Hate it.

9) What is your job and do you like it?

I'm a Press Assitant for a Tourist Office, helping journalists to publish articles about our destination. Yes, I like it, I have always read magazines and now I'm part of it!

10) Which one male and one female celebrity would you like to banish forever?

Good question! Justin Bieber? Miley Cyrus. Just because they appeal to a generation younger than me, I don't quite get them I would say.

11) Best holiday you have ever been on?

When I did a mini tour of Europe in 2008. I did a pub crawl and I just let my hair down!

My 11 questions:

  1. Do you have any allergies, and to what?
  2. What's your biggest dream?
  3. The achievement you're most proud of?
  4. Which celebrity would you like to be friends with and why?
  5. Which magazines do you read?
  6. Rock, paper or scisor?
  7. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
  8. Lipgloss or mascara?
  9. Your next holiday destination is?
  10. Tell me what made your day today.
  11. Do you believe in life after death?

And I tag:

Gaby, Judy-Ann and Amelia!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

4 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook