Glamour Freebie

09:31:00

Follow my blog with BloglovinI'm glad good magazines freebies are back! It seems like ages ago that we weren't spoilt on the freebie front.

This month, Glamour is offering a choice of 4 Percy & Reed hair products: Splendidly Silky Shampoo and Conditioner, Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish , or Totally TLC Rehydrating Mask.

I got the conditionner with my subscriber copy and picked up a shampoo with another one. I have tried the conditioner a few times and like it, but only tried the shampoo once yet. I like the fact that both have the same fragrance, I find it weird when matching shampoo and condition don't have matching scents!

Each product is worth on average £10.

Other freebies to look out for this month is Cosmopolitan offering 2 sample size Clinique products and Marie Claire giving away Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture.

What magazines (and freebies) have you picked up lately?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook