Collective Haul (Primark, Boots, MAC)

05:00:00

A little haul this morning!

I know Christmas is not about consuremism, but there's something about this time of year that makes me want to buy things. That is ok, as I am not a big spender in general.


From Primark, I bought a 3 pack of little socks. I always find difficult to find socks, as i like them to have lots of cotton in it, so my feet can breath. I also try to find ones that I can wear with most of my clothes, hence I'm always looking for grey ones! I was suprised to find those at Primark, as this place does sound to me like everything is polyester, but sometimes it's worht checking. This pack of three sock only cost £2. Bargain!

Also from Primark, I picked up a pack of hair bands, boring but necessary...

From Boots, I bought 4 bottles of Diet Coke, which entitled me to 2 of the limited edition Models Own Diet Coke lipglosses. I chose Golden Nude and Glossy Pink. I also took home their Health & Beauty Magazine.

I took advantage of the Carnaby Christmas Shopping Party to get my hand on some MAC goodies I was coveting... But unfortunately, the 20% didn't apply to the Christmas collections (last time limited edition were included) so I only took one of their limited paint pots instead of three. Their loss! My favourite (and most unique one) was For Effect, a deep charcoal with shimmer. I also picked a Balck Lipmix, as I saw something really cool in Grazia that I want to recreate.

I will try to do some swatches later.

Have you been splurging lately?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hihi les bas sont cute! J'ai aussi posté un article shoppping aujourd'hui (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Gaby! J'vais aller voir ton post :)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook