Christmas Time is Here!

15:31:00

Are you as excited about Christmas as I am??

Well, to get in the mood, I decided to post a few Christmas inspired NOTDs. Starting by this one.

This NOTD is easy, the thing giving it its festive oomph is the golden accent nail. I only put one coat of Nails inc Shelton Street, gold grainy glitters, but two coats would be good as well. On the rest of the nails, I used Missguided Missfit (at least I think that's the name, as I can't read it), from a magazine freebie last year. I thought this colour was black with golden freckles, but it's actually a brown.

Stay tuned for other Christmas nails inspiration!

Finally, here is a little Peanuts video from the Christmas special. This is always on TV during this period in Quebec, and it makes me in the spirit of the season!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook