Comparing Dry Shampoos Part 2: Charles Worthington Takewaways on the go Review

12:05:00


This is part 2 of this series. In part 1, I have reviewed Batiste Original Dry Shampoo.

What I liked first in the Charles Worthington takeaways on the go Dry Shampoo was its smell. It is fresh and powdery. Some might say it's a little on the overpowering side, but I think it is great to make hair smells clean.

My hair before

Unlike the Batiste Dry Shampoo, I found that the Charles Worthington one was powdery, as opposed to wet, which is more like it for a dry shampoo!

The product claims : "This multi-action dry shampoo with clarifying white nettle, oat oil and nourishing rice protein absorbs grease and freshens up limp locks whilst giving hair a boost of texture and volume."

Mega big hair!

And boy, did it gives volume! Out of the three dry shampoo I have tried, this is the best for volume. I also find it did the absorbing greas part well. But like the Batiste one, my hair still felt heavy of the grease, even though I couldn't see it.

Also, like the Batiste one, this dry shampoo can tend to leave a white cast on, but not as much.

Final results!


I would give this 4/5 stars.
PRO: Smells clean and fresh, gives lots of volume
CON: Leaves a white cast.

Don't forget to stay tune for last part of my dry shampoo comparison!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook