Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation + Serum

06:28:00

A week ago I received a package from Max Factor containing something really exciting! Foundation! Yay! I don't know what I have with foundation as it can be a boring product, but I always end up looking for a "holy grail" one, even if my skin is not that bad.

Anyway, I love the creamy texture of foundations and also like to see the before/after aspects of it. Foundation is one of those products that let you keep it minimal, without looking like a mess.

But I digress. So I received the Ageless Elixir starter kit as part of their Savvy Circle trial.

Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation + Serum promises to "instantly reduce the
appearance of „ fine lines and wrinkles, while the added serum simultaneously protects
the skin against signs of ageing due to its SPF 15 (Sun Protection Factor), when used daily."

Fine enough for me! Even though my skin is not wrinkled yet, I can see the first signs of ageing, and I certainly want to prevent any more damage.

From what I have seen of the product before receiving it, I thought it would be in those dual pump, where you could see serum and foundation being pumped at the same time. But they're already blended in the tube, as you might see from the picture above.

The foundation comes in a range of 6 shades:

40 Light Ivory
45 Warm Almond
50 Natural
55 Beige
75 Golden
80 Bronze

I have received the 75-Golden one. I haven't seen the other colours yet, but mine being almost the darkest shade, even though I didn't get a lot of sun this summer makes me feel that darker people might be left out by that product. Which could be a good thing for the light skin ladies, as they sometimes struggle to find a true match to their carnation.

I have started to trial the product, but will let you know in a later post my detailed views on it. For the time being, I will tell you that I LOVE the smell of it. To me, it smells like lychee. And being a fan of fruity smells, this is a winner for me!


Along with a full size foundation, I also received some samples (2 ml, shade: 50 natural) and money off to pass around. Vouchers are good only in Boots. Let me know if you would like to have a sample and a voucher at msbububusiness@gmail.com All I ask is that after trying it, you come back here to comment on what you think about it!

Have you tried the Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation + Serum? Would you try it?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook