My NEOM Luxury Organics Order

13:21:00

Not too long ago I placed an order on Neom Luxury Organics website. I wanted to spoil myself and buy something a little more luxurious than what I usually buy. NEOM products seemed to fit the bill, and on top of it, they are organics (not mandatory for me, but still a good plus).

I was mainly intrigued by their Moroccan Blush Rose scent as that day I wanted to smell roses! I usually don't like roses that much, but this day was different I guess!

The website is easy to naviguate, as you can browse through the products either by products type or scent. I am also new to online orders, I try not too, as I am usually reluctant to give my card details or anything. NEOM doesn't take paypal, but since it was a brand I trusted, I went ahead and made my order.


I think I place my order on a Friday and it arrived on Monday, so shipping was really fast. The first thing I noticed was how big the box was for only two items. Luckily, that big box was filled with those paper shred, and everything in it was in good state!

In the order was also a papier bag, which can be nice if you intend to give the products as a gift.

Since I wanted to try anything with the Moroccan Blush Rose scent, I browse through their Moroccan Blush Rose selection. I came up chosing the Moroccan Blush Rose Organic room mist.
I could've chosen a candle, which could have been nice, but since I already have a few candles
I wanted something different. It is a little on the pricey side, £15.00, but I think being a luxury brand, the price is reasonnable, and the bottle has a good size (100 ml).

It claims: " Made from a simple blend of pure essential oils, spring water and pure grain alcohol they are 95% organic and free from harsh preservatives, so they will not pollute your lungs, home or the environment. Simply spray the mists liberally into the air at home or in the office to create an 'Instant Holistic Treatment'. As you inhale the mood enhancing essential oils, they work to relax, refresh or lift your mood depending on the treatment you choose."



I also wanted to smell the other scent, so I picked the Mini Bath Oil Set. It is kind of a sampler of their bath oil selection. When I ordered them, I thought it was actually bigger than it is. But this is just because I haven't really checked how big 5ml is, but the website shows clearly that it is 5x5ml. I think it is really expensive though, as it is £15.00. Each vials hold about 2 uses, so I will have 10 baths out of it.
The Mini Bath Oil Set contains: Complete Bliss (Moroccan Blush Rose), Real Luxury (Lavender, Jasmine & Brazilian Rosewood), Refresh (Sicilian Lemon & Fresh Basil), Restore (Jasmine, Ginger & Sandalwood) & Tranquillity (English Lavender with Sweet Basil & Jasmine).

It claims: "As with the cult NEOM Luxury Organics candles the essential oil content is incredibly high (30%) so a little really does go a long way. Depending on how strong you like your baths you can get between one and two uses per vial. Place the contents into a hot bath, slipping in for a deep refreshing and luxurious experience. Alternatively apply a similar amount to the body before showering."

I am really curious about this shower usage, as I have never heard that a bath oil could be used in a shower!

So far, I am glad of the purchase, but I have to admit I was a little dissapointed by the size of the bath oils. I think I thought it would be twice as big as they are. I think for the price, it could have been bigger.

Have you tried anything from NEOM Luxury Organics yet?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook