I Love... Cosmetics in Manchester!

05:50:00

Hello girlies!!!

Tomorrow I am going to go to the I Love... Cosmetics HQ in Manchester as I was a lucky winner on their Facebook page! I get to see the ideas for their new collections and I think it's going to be fun!

I still don't have my train tickets as Virgin's website and customer service phone line are kinda busy this week. So I am really nervous about that!!! But my lovely boyfriend is going to get them for me this afternoon, as he is working nearer than me to the train station! Thanks Nick!!

I am leaving tomorrow morning, and since Nick and I wanted to visit Manchester, but never got around to do it, he's going to join me after work. So we will have a mini-break at the same time.

What are you up to for this weekend?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook