Mango and Stylist Work It! Shopping Event

12:02:00

Yesterday I went to the Mango and Stylist Shopping Event on Oxford Circus. The doors were supposed to open at 7pm for a private evening of shopping. There were some delay and then I was let in around 7:40. Upon arrival, we were greated with champagne, which helped forgetting about the wait!

The store was full of Stylsit readers and on displays were the new Spring/Summer collection. I really like Mango clothes and I think they are perfect for work, either your office is smart looking or more casual. Mine falls in the latter category.

Here is what I came back home with (and less money!)

T-Shirt RCD Astoria in Pepper Green (£22.90)


T-Shirt (£16.90)

Waistcoat (£ 24,90)

Turquoise Belt (£29.90)

Scarf Navy (£16,90)

I also bought my man a shirt, but the picture I took was awful!

And here was what was in the goodie bag:

Cute canvas bag!

Silk scarf, mango catalogue, Lipton Ginger & Lemon Tea, Dove Intense Repair conditionner.


I like the silk scarf, it doesn't scream Mango, even though you can see the Ms. Mango usually sells its silk scarf £14,90!

Oh I forgot a Kit Kat bar!

Overall I am glad I went a the event. It was a little long to get there, but the discount and atmosphere was worth it. I always sign up for those event, even though I am not always sure I will be able to attend.

Do you like going at shopping event like this?








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Mango but its so expensive in the UK plus there is not a Mango in Bristol. There is one in House of Fraser though.

    I have been to Mango in Tenerife and its so cheap much cheaper than the UK. I am going back to Tenerife in July and I cannot wait to visit Zara and Mango

    I love that canvas belt and the belt
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Mango is slighty on the expensive side, but for me it's still ok, as I don't buy clothes that often. You're lucky to go to Spain thi summer! I love Spain, it's a nice country!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook