Belated March Favorites!

15:26:00


Hello!

Here is my favorites of March!

Clockwise: Naked Palette, Anna Sui Sui Love, Eyeko Fat Balm in Toffee, No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara, 17 Miror Shine Lipstick in Belle, Lise Watier Portfolio Correctors in Light Complexion, Johnson's Daily Essentials Oil Balancing Light Day Fluid for combination skin.


Naked Palette: I think this palette doesn't need introduction anymore! But I like the fact that different looks can be created because of its wide range of colours.

Anna Sui Sui Love: I think that this perfume is discontinued, but I couldn't find the information anywhere. This is the perfume I had when my boyfriend fell in love with me, and it's actually my second bottle, bought on eBay because i can't find it anywhere else!

Eyeko Fat Balm in Toffee: This balm is intended for lips, but I use it on cheeks. It adds a nice touch of a camel hue, which is nice when using the Naked palette.

No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara: Actually, I have been using this mascara for a while now, but never think of talking about it. I haven't seen a lot of reviews about it, but I think this mascara is worth trying. It takes a while to get used to its weird brush, but it is nice because you get to target every lash, corner, bottom, etc.

17 Miror Shine Lipstick in Belle: Lots have been said about this lipstick last summer. I should've taken another shade, because this one is a "my lips but better" shade. But I really like the formulation, which is moisturizing and glides really well.

Lise Watier Portfolio Correctors in Light Complexion: This one is old, but I needed to cover a few spots and blisters this month. I have actually just used the green portion this month, and it did a good job for hiding redness.

Johnson's Daily Essentials Oil Balancing Light Day Fluid for combination skin: I have been trialling this for Glamour. It is a nice light moisturizer, perfect for oily skins. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't contain any SPF, which is kind of a must now. I know the other varient of this cream (eg dry skin) has SPF in it.


This is my last March favorite. This picture was actually taken a few weeks ago! This is the Malki Dead Sea Mud Mask Soap*. In other words, it is a soap that you let sink and do its wonder like a mask. It claims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, which is true. It is the reason why I had to hide spots lately. But in a good way, since I was feeling my skin was bumpy for a few months, but nothing was coming out. Since this brings out the impurities, I think it might take a little while for all of it to clear... (ouch!)

Have you tried any of these? What do you think?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have Naked Palette too and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beauty Addict: Yes, and a nice thing with it is that lots of people post EOTD and it is so easy to find inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook