Review- Eyeko Cherry Fat Balm

16:08:00


If you checked out my March favorites post, you already know that I like them! But here is a more detailed review on it.

I have been using Fat Balms since last summer. The first one I had was the Strawberry one. Back then, the formulation and packaging was different. Now, three new flavours have been added, as well as SPF15. That is always a plus!

Here is what Eyeko says:

Slicks of juicy colour, infused with light reflecting particles, moisturising Jojoba oil and added SPF15 make for fuller, softer, sexier lips. Add a hint of colour and shine as you protect and hydrate your kisser! Dab on to cheeks to for a touch of blush. Mineral oil and lanolin FREE!

Back last Fall, Eyeko introduced a few new flavours to the Fat Balm range, and it now counts 6: Strawberry , Raspberry, Minty, and the new ones: Frosting, Toffee and Cherry.


What I like about the Cherry Fat Balms is its versatility. Although they are sold as lip balm, my favorite way of using it is as a blusher. It is not too thick to do so.


Many mornings when I didn't have time for a full makeup face, I have been saved by popping a Fat Balm in my bag and used it for both lips and cheeks on m way to work!


Even though Cherry seems really bright in its packaging, it is really easy to blend it and build the color as you wish it. The picture above shows it the subtle way.

And this one shows a more polished look!



Now here is the good part: You can get a FREE Eyeko Cherry Fat Balm free when you enter my Ambassador Code (E11532) in the special comments box. Minimum spends of £15/18/$20 apply.

This offer is valid from 18th – 25th April.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook