8 Questions Tag

14:25:00

I just got tagged by the lovely Tonia!
So on with the tag...

1. How do you imagine yourself in 10 years?
I think I will have succeeded in my career and that I will be satisfied, at last!
2. Is there something you regret doing/not doing?
I guess lots of tiny stupid things like not buying a jacket in a thrift sale in Bruxelles!
3.If there was one thing you could change about yourself,what would it be? And why?
I would be more spontaneous, because I hate how I always think about doing stuff, and the best way to do it and blah blah blah.
4.What is your favorite childhood memory?
My grandfather hitting me with his fork during meal! I know it soudns odd, but that was affectionate!
5. If you could have one super power,what would it be?
I would be invisible so I could feed my voyeuristic side.
6. If you could have only one make up item,what would it be?
Black eyeliner
7. What's the best thing about being a beauty blogger?
I just started, but knowing people I don't know visit my blog!
8. What's your best make up tip?
Putting eyeliner on my upper water line (is that the word for it?).

Ok so now my turn, and I tag everyone who reads this (because I still don't know who is reading!)

  1. If you would marry abroad, where would that be and why?
  2. What was your first international holiday?
  3. What's your favorite `80s song?
  4. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
  5. What would be your next beauty purchase?
  6. Which celebrity's gossip do you like to read?
  7. Will you go to a festival this year? If so which one?
  8. What is your biggest accomplishment?
Leave your blog link so i can read your answer!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Haha that's a good one, wanting to be invisible! I think I would say black eyeliner too...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah a little black eyeliner goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salut Ms Bubu! Oui j'adore recevoir des packages, et j'ai été pas mal chanceuse cette semaine!

    C'est cool que tu soit sur Chick Advisor aussi! J'aodre l'idée du Product Review Club, et c'est la première fois que je reçois quelque chose à reviewer.

    Comment as-tu aimé la crème anti-rides de Marcelle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oui! J'aime le concept aussi et j'ai lu sur ton blog que Meg's Makeup etait similaire alors je me suis inscrite!

    J'ai aime la creme Marcelle, je la trouvais pas aussi grasse que les autres creme anti-rides! J'avais pas encore essayé beaucoup de produits Marcelle avant.

    J'espere que tu vas aimé ton produit! J'irai lire ce que tu en penses!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook