Double date- fun in the sun in Brighton!

14:58:00


On Sunday, my boyfriend and I along with a couple of friends of ours went to Brighton. That was my first time on the beach in the UK! We all lied in the sun, and got a little (or more, depending who) sunburnt! Well, I did put some sunscreen on, but our friends didn't and they fell asleep on the beach...Bad idea! We all liked it and promised to go back in a couple of weeks' time.

Now I have to tell all Londoners this great offer that we took advantage of for our daytrip! If you have a Oyster card, or Freedom pass, you can go out of London for real cheap! Our roundtrip to Brighton cost 5 pounds each! Regular price would have been around 20 pounds each way! And there are lots of UK destinations to chose from, ranging from 5 to 15 pounds return! I think this is a joint offer from National Rail and Oyster... The offer ends on July 25th so hurry up!

Anyway. Click here for more info and to get your voucher!

Are you planning to take advantage of this offer? If so, where are you going?

Diclaimer: I am not affiliated with any aforementioned companies.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook