Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo and Conditioner

18:18:00


I've been on the lookout for a shampoo and conditionner that doesn't leave my hair greasy for the past year. I've tried a few, and the best I came up with was the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette, which I think is now discontinued. 

I came across a review of these Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo and conditioner on Annie Jaffrey's favourite videos. Since it contains tea tree oil, I thought it would be good for greasy hair. See, tea tree oil is known to purify hair scalp. It also contains peppermint, menthol and chamomile. Tea tree oil has a scent that can be polarizing. Though I think it can be an acquired taste, as I find myself liking it more as I grow older.

These remind me of a Paul Mitchell system I used when I was young. Contrary to the Paul Mitchell one though, the Giovanni doesn't sting the scalp as much. It does have a tingling sensation, and it stings a little when the product drips on the actual skin, but this is nothing I cannot stand.

It does leave my hair feeling fresh, and it stays fresh for a few days too. I usually wash my hair twice per week, but lately, with other shampoos, I had difficulties to keep it that way. And I don't want to wash it more than that, because I believe that the more you wash your hair,  the more it gets used to it and you then need to wash it more frequently. 

On the design side, I like the way the bottles look, and I enjoy how easy they are to open. The shampoo can be told apart from the conditioner as the leaves on it are green (conditioner's are yellow). That tip could have been a little bit more enhanced, though, as the colours are similar. 

I found Giovanni products at the Superstore (Loblaws) for around 12$.

Have you try these? What is your favourite haircare brand?

EnregistrerEnregistrer

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook