Pray for Paris

15:31:00


We all know by now what happened on Friday night in Paris. Words cannot describe what I think.

I was there at that time last year and even though I could feel social tension, I have never felt unsafe in the city, even coming back alone at 3 am.

This makes me think that this can happen anywhere, any time and we must not give into terror. I remember 9/11, people were saying that the world would not travel by plane anymore. We didn't give in. We must not give in. 

In the meantime my prayers are with my French friends, and their loved ones. They are all safe, but I hope they also feel safe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook