Pretty Pastels

16:51:00


And you'd think I would go to France without showing you some pictures of macarons?!

When I asked my Dad what he wanted from France, he said "macarons". So I brought some Ladurée ones, of course! I arrived at the store without really knowing what flavours to get, so I improvised with their charts. I chose some pretty classical ones, because I don't like to venture when it comes to sweets.

I ended up getting one of each: Lemon, Pistachio, Rose, Coffee, Raspberry, Vanilla, Salted Caramel and Rum Vanilla.


Of course they were a success!


What is your favourite macaron flavour?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook