November Empties

12:10:00


This is the second to last Empties post of the year. God, where did 2014 go?

As usual, I finished a few Dove bar soaps. I know they're not the most natural option, I know! They get the job done, and doesn't leave a sticky film on my skin.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical: I'm not a fan of the Original one, but it seems that I prefer the scented version. Not for the scent though, but it seems to perform better. Go figure!

Women Sure Crystal Invisible Aqua: I liked thi deodorant, it has a fresh scent that doesn't clash with my natural one and it's efficient. I got this one in the  UK, It think the French equivalent is called Rexona. Not sure for the Canadian version though.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush: This is my favourite from Batiste to date. As suggested, it floral, but not too granny.

Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel: I liked this one, you can even read a more detailed review here.

Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: I hate when the title of a product is not clear on what this is. In this case, it is an exfoliating cleanser. I used it every day, and didn't have problems, the exfoliating beads are not too strong. I wouldn't suggest a daily use for sensitive skin though.

REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk: This was too gentle for me. It would be perfect for sensitive skin though, but for my oily skin, from REN I prefer the Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser.

I also finished a vial of Miss Dior Chérie, which is one of my favourite perfumes.

So 9 in total, not bad! Lets' do better in December ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like you have a good collection of empties for last month!
    I love that dry shampoo, It works really well!

    www.tragicwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes' I'm quite happy! I'm coming to terms with Batiste! My fave is Klorane though! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook