Sunday Stuff I Like

05:52:00

I loved how this photographer was dressed. Better than the girl she was capturing!

I'm a bad blogger I know! At the same time, I'm taking advantage of my time here to stroll around and sometimes, like yesterday, I arrive home past 9pm after walking all day. And then I just fall asleep!

This week I booked a trip to Geneva at the end of the month! I'm going to spend 2 days there and I'll probably have a chocolate induced coma. 

Are you excited for Christmas? I am! Truth is I already started to buy some decorations a few weeks ago, but not that Halloween is out of the way, we can talk about Christmas without sounding like a bunch of weirdos. I actually heard the first Christmas song on the radio yesterday, Last Christmas by Wham! 

Speaking of Christmas and gifts, this week I have found a few little things for my parents. My dad is usually harder to find something, but I got a print for him. Of course it's not a lot so I hope to find something else soon.

I also found 2 prints for myself. Can't wait to have my own place and decorate it! I'm more and more into Decor stuff, I also started to buy decor magazines!

Right now I'm sitting in my bed and it's warm and cozy. I woke up yesterday thinking : "Oh my gosh, what time it is? Why the alarm didn't ring?" And then realising it was Saturday and that I could sleep in. Bliss.

Let me know what you've been up to!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook