Update

18:32:00


Hello ladies! Probably you have noticed that the schedule on the blog is not what it regularly is (well, I guess it's mainly the manicure posts). I do apologise for that. The reason is not that I want to change it up that much or anything, it's just that lots of things seem to be happening at the same time since I am back from London.

First the London trip has been a whirlwind and has seen an abrupt end, for logistical reasons. The return back home has passed in a haze, to say the least. I even only realised I didn't brush my dry shampoo on the plane!

Then I had Gaby over, and yesterday I had an interview, which went well. I also received and important phone call while I was out of town yesterday. I don't want to talk to much about it yet, as I still don't want to jinx anything and I have to line up a few things, but it's going to affect the next few months. Don't worry, it's not anything bad, on the contrary! I know I sound like a tease right now, but I might be able to say more in my Saturday post!

Please bare with me while I get a sense of normal, but be sure to stay tuned because the Fall promises to be awesome on the blog!

In the meantime, here is the regular schedule on MsBubu:

Sunday: Best of the Web
Monday: Manicure Monday
Wednesday/Thursday: Beauty or other review
Friday: Beauty or other review
Saturday: Saturday's Stuff I Like

I'm still playing and trying my London beauty bits, so those will probably be live this week and next!

Have a good evening! :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hope you get good news on the job...fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook