New Accessories

16:58:00

 
A few weeks ago I went shopping to New-Brunswick, as it is the main place to shop in the area. As oppposed to buy mainly makeup, this time I bought accessories. These come mainly  from this shopping spree and another one. 

Ah espadrilles! Those are the summer must-have if there is one! I've always love bright ones, and these are no exception. One plain minty one (it has a palm tree lining!) and a white and coral striped one. Both for $20.


You know I love scarves! I spotted those navy rope and spotty ones this Spring but didn't want to pay full price for them (around $15-20). They were now reduced to $5 so I grabbed both! I also got a pair of regular socks for $0.99 and those sockettes for $0.49


Another scarf for $5. I love white and blue at the moment and those horses are cute! They also had it in coral and white.

I had wanted this makeup bag for a long time, since I saw it on Alexfashionbeauty's videos. When I went to Quebec City, I stopped at every Shoppers I saw to get it. I couldn't find it anywhere! And now it appears and it's on sale! Yay! Again, it was $5.

I almost didn't see those earrings, but I'm glad I did. Wal-Mart usually have nice jewellery on clearance.

It might not be the first place you think to buy underwear, but if you look properly, you will probably see some cute panties in fresh colours! These were $1.50, but they also have pack of two for $3.

Where do you like to shop for accessories?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. love the stripe shoes!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripes are really my favourite thing! Thanks Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa-Jane Andrews14 July 2014 at 02:47

    I love the scarves esp the horses one x

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook