Manicure Monday: Sally Hansen Duo

19:06:00


Today's manicure contains two Sally Hansen products, as you can see by the title of the post :)

I've been searching for the Hard as Nail Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Bubblegum Pink for a long time. I've seen it on Faith from Sparklyblonde1 one YouTube and I liked it. Unfortunately, none of the drugstores near me had this specific  color! I finally found it in New Brunswick a few months ago. 

As the name would suggest, this is a bubble gum pink, meaning a bright pink with a tad of blue. It is not totally a cream polish, as it has a subtle shimmer to it. The color is opaque in 2 and a half coats. I say this because on some nails I did 2, some 3. It is so hot here and my polish was gloopy! So far, it lasts longer than the Mint Sorbet shade.


The houndstooth is the same nail wrap you're seen in the Minty Houndstooth post, the Salon Effect Real Nail Polish Strips. It is such a shame that those strips are not better. I really like the pattern. But I always have problem with them. They either not stick properly or they chip. They didn't survive my feeding the animals!

The Salon Effect Real Nail Polish Strips are about $10 and the Hard as Nail Xtreme Wear polish is around $3.

Do you like pink nails?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook