Saturday's Stuff I Like

19:45:00


God this week has been crazy! Especially the last two days!

I've been tipped earlier this week about a communication job at my deputy's office and I finally met his agent yesterday and it went well.  I hope to have good news soon!

The feeling that when you decide to do something different about your situation, everything seems to unblock.

I'm going to Quebec City tomorrow! After a few changes of plan, I'm finally going and I'm going tomorrow, as planned in the beginning. My mum finally decided to lend me her car to go that far and that will be the first time I drive for that long at a time (abut 8 hours). I'm excited!

I won 10$ at the scratchcard yesterday! Yay!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening after preparing all my stuff for tomorrow.

Have you had a great week?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lisa-Jane Andrews11 May 2014 at 06:12

    I love all your bags esp that mint one...stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa-Jane! I haven't used it in a long time and it was time I got it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook