My New MAC Lippies: Sunny Seoul and Lady at Play

19:42:00


When I went to MAC a few weeks ago I could not not pick up a bold lippy! I wanted to have an orangy red but except Morange they didn't have any that suited me.

The lady showed me Lady at Play, which is a Mineralize Rich lipstick. To be frank I didn't know them. I always look at the stands at the front of the store, thinking they are the only lipstick but guess thay have other offerings! I'm glad she intoduced me to it though, as it truly is a unique lipstick in my stash. It is a neon coral gearing more to the orange side. Because of the pinkish tone, it doesn't make my lips appear too yellow (I love my coffee, so they are stained). It's quite opaque on the lips and looks almost like a matte lipstick, without being one. It also falls in the bright orange lip trend for this Spring/Summer!


I also picked up Sunny Seoul, as soon as I saw it on the stand. For some reason, I thought it was a limited edition, so I was glad to see it in stock. Comparing to Lady at Play it looks really tame but it's a delightful pink with a little bit of coral. Not as opaque and bold as Lady at Play, it is a good everyday colour; a nice one to bring colour in if you're a nude fan.


 Have you tried any of those two? Are there any MAC lipstick you're liking at the moment?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook