Manicure Monday: Going Bare

18:26:00


I'm not showing you my nails today for the good reason that they are disgusting! Two of them broke in the last few days (that's working manually to you) and I noticed yesterday that they are slightly stained yellow. I'm not sure if it is because I put a lot of polish back to back lately, or if it is the work of my new Wet N Wild Wet Cement. I decided to let them breathe a little bit.

Later this week I'll put this Sally Hansen Diamond Stregnth Hardener. I have been using it in the past few weeks, which is good because I normally forget base and top coats. I like that it is fast drying. I did noticed a little difference in the fact that my nails were able to grow strong. Unfortunately, work happened and it broke. Now my fingernails are way too short and I feel like I have something missing :(

Overall, I like Sally Hansen, it is an affordable brand that I trust for my nails need.

Do you have any nails tips and favourite products to recommend?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook