Saturday's Stuff I Like

18:38:00

Little trinkets for the house
I went working on the blog at the coffee shop on Wednesday and there was a cute guy I never met there. It's kinda rare to see a cute guy here, a lot of people are not in my age demographic!

Speaking of guys, one of them was eying me at the grocery store. I didn't see himproperly because he was in his car and I just got off from mine. I think Spring is coming... Yay!

I lost some weight. It's hard to say how much because I usually weigh myself on Sundays morning and I did it this afternoon, all dressed up. But when I was in the changing room this afternoon I noticed my stomach was flatter. So I decided to take the plunge and jump on the scale mid-afternooon.

I made a butternut squash soup on Thursday for some friend of mine. I like to eat butternut squash but I'm the only one here eating it. So it was nice to share, and they thought it was delicious!

I realised today that one of my readers is living not too far away from me! Salut Anik! J'sais pas pourquoi mais j'étais sûre que tu habitais dans le Centre-du-Québec...

What has your week looked like?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook