February Empties

19:48:00


I really wanted to finish more this month, and I almost finish 3-4 other products, but somehow I guess they will be done in March. I hope in March I will finish 15 or more products, as in the last months I haven't finished a lot and I feel bad about it!

I finished a few candles in February. Among them was the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath and Body Works. It's not a bad one, but a little too spicy for my liking.

Also there is a Loblaws Candy Cane Truffle Candle. I've already mentionned that the Loblaws candles were hit or miss. This one is a miss, I didn't really smell anything when it was lit. :(

I usually love Glade candles, but it seems that their Christmas candles were too "subtle". Is it because I am not used to BBW's and am a candle snob? I hope not!

Avon Tranquil Moments Soap: I remember this soap from when I was young! My aunt gave this to me, and I thought the packaging looked old, but I didn't realised how old it was. Apparently the soap from the line is not sold anymore, but they still have shower gel and things. The soap was still good though!

Paul Mitchell Strength Super Strong Daily Conditioner: As I've said before, I wash my hair twice a weel, so I cannot say anything about the daily part. It was a good conditionner, but seeing that it is a salon and pricy one, I would opt for regular drugstore ones.

Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea Anti-Frizz Serum: For years I have been using Biosilk Silk Cure and was loving it. But then I decided to try this one because it smells good. But the product is awful! Sometimes it's going to work ok, but the next time it will leaving my hair greasy, even thouh I used the same amount. You just never know how it will turn out! I should've just chuck the thing a while back but then I wanted to finish it and was over zealous!

And what about you ladies? What products have you finally finished in February?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Good empties! I've been really trying to finish up more makeup products recently :)

    BeyondBlush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to finish things I always end up buying new :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'm always attracted to shiny new things!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook