Wish Box

21:33:00


In one of my recent post, Miss Vay was telling me about a jar that she have made up last year. I have seen a few similar Jar of Happiness on blogs, like Gemsmaquillage's.

It made me think about my Wish Box. The Wish Box is something I started last Fall, after my boss was telling me to write down all my wishes and desires.

And I have decided to show it to you today. I use this After Eight Big Ben tin box because to me, it represents London. London is my favourite city in the world, and I also want to move back there in a near future. After x attempts at moving back in 2013, I am kinda sitting back on it. It might happen in a different way. It doesn't seem to work in the ways that I am thinking of at the moment.  :(

Anyway, it's in the box! So it's gonna happen at some point. :) Without going over everything inside the box (personnal stuff), here is a glipse of what you can find in it:
  • Where I want to be during Christmas time
  • Losing x lbs (not saying the amount, too shy)
  • Becoming a Flight Attendant
  • Blog ambitions
  • London, London, LONDON!
Take a lookie inside my Wish Box!
Next I want to do the Jar of Happiness. Because I want to believe something good is happening this years! 

Do you have similar boxes/jars? What's the story behind yours?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This sounds like a fab idea. HOw come you love London so much? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love London because I liked my time there, felt at ease right away and there is everything a girl needs :)

      Delete
  2. this is a lovely idea!
    following your blog now :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen! I'm going to check out the giveaway ;)

      Delete
  3. Yay! Je suis contente que tu t'en sois inspiré!

    Une Wish Box, c'est vraiment une belle idée aussi, je crois que je vais m'en faire une.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook