Birthday Look!

10:43:00

 

Hi there!

This week was my birthday! I'm now part of the 30's people! An old fart hahahaha!

This was the look I sported while going out, I used the Annabelle Twinset in Aqua. (At least I think because the name of the colour was on the wrapping and not the packaging. Take note Annabelle, do not put the name just on the disposable packaging!)






It's a nice teal colour, but you have to set it with powder, otherwise it is too greasy and slips. I usually love Annabelle products, but this one is a let down for me :( So here I set it with 2 colours I had in a Primark eyeshadow set (see this post), a turquoise and a blueish black.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook