Sponge Malfunctions

12:48:00

I don't know if I'm the only one, but it seems that the last few months, there is at least one sponge that just disentagrate in my hand while in the shower.


These are a few I collected but I had more crumbling into my hands!

But anyway, here is what I learned from this whole sponge debacle:

  • Rubber-like sponges are a no-no.
  • Better stick to the net ones.
  • Don't ever think of buying the cheap one that comes in a packaging: if it's in a bag, it has something to hide!
 Please do share what are your sponges of choice, as it seems that I just get what is at the store at the moment I need one. Maybe I should stick to a brand? Which one is your favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook