First Haul Video: Thrift Store

14:36:00



Hello ladies! Yesterday I have promised a YouTube video on my thrift store haul. Well, it took more time than expected, but here it is! My first YouTube Haul!

In the video I also talked about a box that I bought but didn't have with me, so here is a picture!


I hope your weekend is going well! I have friends over for dinner tonight and there is a lot of snow falling down! It's finally looking like a typical Canadian winter now, but of course, we are all dreaming about Spring at this time of year!

Have you bought anything nice this weekend?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. C'est tellement cool de te voir et de t'entendre parler, ça ma rappelle Londres, quand on se montrait nos achats en rentrant le soir! I miss you!!! Bisous

    Wesurvived2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too! Oui, il faudra refaire ca bientôt! J'y travaille! :) Bisous!

      Delete
  2. I'll check out the video from my home computer - I love thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is exactly why i love thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trop cool ton video, tu l'as fait avec ta caméra? tu es une vraie accro des friperies toi, he,he,he;)
    tu m'as fait rire quand tu as dit que ta mère a dû te faire de la place au sous sol
    Moi j'ai pris tout l'espace disponible pour mes vêtements et j'ai un grand walkin!

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ou, avec ma caméra et un spot que mon père avait au sous-sol! Son beau sous-sol chéri haha! En fait j'ai un garde-robe pas pire, mais il faut que je le ré-organise, pour etre plus efficace!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook