Tried and tested: Dried Mascara tip

11:11:00

This is a tip I have tried a few times and it works well.

 
It's really annoying if your mascara is a little on the dry side, but that you know you still have a few dregs left. Or maybe you prefer mascaras that are runny and the one your using at the moment is not liquid enough to your liking.

All you have to do is put a drop of conditionner in the mascara tube and then stir with the wand! And then you have a more fluid mascara.

I added a drop of Suave Naturals Conditioner to my Blink+go Mascara. Any cheap conditioner can do if you do not have sensitive eyes. If you do, than I would suggest you try with a gentle conditioner or skip the idea, depending on your sensitivity.



On the left-hand side, you have my newly fluid mascara, and on the right-hand one, the dried up version, before.

Have you tried this tip before? Any other suggestions?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook